Thursday, September 22, 2011

My offer to anyone running in the municipal elections

I like to see people take part in the democratic process in anyway they would like.   The process of democracy is more important to me than any political view points people may hold.  So, here is my offers to all you candidates and potential candidates out there:


  • I am more than happy to post any press release you issue on this blog - email it to me 
  • I am happy to sit down with you over coffee or lunch and hear about why you are running and post my thoughts here
  • I am also happy to talk with anyone wanting to know more what it takes to run for office and what works well and what is not likely to work well to get elected.

1 comment:

David Bratzer said...

This is very generous of you Bernard.

Your previous posts about municipal election campaigns have been helpful to me.