Friday, November 07, 2008

Campaign ads

As I see them, I will post where I saw them and who it was.

I do not see most of the local papers other than online and they do not have their ads online. Send me a post where and when you see an ad that I have missed.

Burnside Gorge Community News
Dean Fortin and Pam Madoff are on page two with about 1/8 of a page ads. Lynn Hunter is on page three with an ad the same size. Richard Park is also on page three with a business card ad. Wayne Hollohan has half of page 6. I am only linking candidates that have their website in their ad.

Monday Magazine
Richard Park has an ad on page six and Rob Randall has an ad on page 20. Simon Nattrass has classified ad.

Island Parent

There is a joint ad on page 1 for Dave Pitre, Mark Walsh, Jim Holland and Michael McEvoy. No website for them.
Charlayne Thorton-Joe has an ad on page 45
Rob Reid has a colour ad on the inside back cover

Looking through Island Parent closely meant I noticed Barbara Coloroso will be speaking in Victoria next Wednesday evening 7:00 pm @ St Ann's Academy - call 250-475-1117 for tickets, she is very inspiring for parents.


Online I have only seen an ad for Rob Randall and that was on Vibrant Victoria

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just at the Times Colonist website and a Rob Reid advertisement just popped up. Glad to see at least one candidate is getting his name out. Go Rob!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up about Barbara Coloroso! I saw her last year, and she was amazing! Would love to have a refresher...just not sure I'll be able to fit it in with campaigning. ;) Priorities, priorties.