Thursday, August 14, 2008

E and N days this weekend

Competing with the Dragonboat festival this weekend are the E and N days at the Roundhouse in Vic West.

Things are going on from 9 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday. There are also things going on at the Station House Pub in Langford from 10 am to 5 pm Saturday only.

There will be rail service between the two locations on Saturday, though it is first come first served. They are limited to 72 people per ride, so I assume that they are using a Budd car.

Sounds like you will be able to ride on a speeder in Vic West.

Sounds like there will be displays from interest groups and some historical stuff.

As much as I love trains, I am not likely to make it because I am volunteering at the Dragon boats. I also trying to avoid stress and frustration and should avoid the light rail for Victoria fanatics - I have a very thin skin at the moment in relation to the economically illiterate.
Post a Comment