Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2 More Candidates

I found their names in the Times Colonist today, both are on the Westshore.

The first one is Shaun Wysiecki running for Colwood council. I know very little about him other than he looks to be on the young side. He seems to be at UVic at the moment - I take that from the fact that he is listed as the contact for the Young Liberals of Canada on campus. He is also the VP of Operations for the Young Liberals of Canada - BC.

Over in Sooke we have 34 year old Maja Tait running for council for the first time. She is a downtown commerical property manager and looks to be a serious community volunteer type - she is involved with the local Lioness group. Very few younger people are chosing to give of themselves and get involved with service groups like Lions, Kiwanis and the like. It is good to see that she is. She interests me and I would love to have a coffee with her.

No comments: