Thursday, November 06, 2008

Good Source on North Saanich

I was made aware of North Saanich Online today. The site provided me with the links to most of the candidates running in North Saanich, it also has given me some insight into the politics in North Saanich.

Since we are talking about the Peninsula, there is an interesting one day conference coming on farmlands in the CRD.

I am still lacking good sources of materials on the campaign in Sidney or Central Saanich.

I am finding the TC articles on each municipality not that helpful because they are only focusing on the people running for mayor and not much else. The mayoralty candidates are not that hard to find out about, it is the council candidates that I am having trouble with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bernard,
There's an All Candidates in Oak Bay tomorrow night (Friday, November 7th, 7pm at Monterey Centre, Garry Oak Room). All 10 candidates for Council and Mayor will be in attendance.
Thanks for keeping everyone up to date and in the loop! It's a tonne of information to cover!

Michelle Kirby

Bernard said...

Thank you Michelle for letting me know.