Friday, August 20, 2010

15 months now without the TC

For years I subscribed to the TC and when I lived in the interior the Vancouver Sun.   I have even had subscriptions to the Globe and Mail and the National Post from time to time.     I gave up getting the paper on a daily basis at the end of 2009 BC election.

I thought I would really miss it, but I do not.   I buy the paper from time to time but I find it uninspiring, actually, they are all uninspiring.  Not getting the paper saves me time each day.   I thought I would be out of the loop with the news, but that has not been the case.

It saddens me that I no longer get the paper, but I am not sure I will ever return to getting the daily local paper.   I get more than enough local news from the radio and online.   For world events I rely on the Economist, as I have done for some 23 years now.

My guilt is not high enough for me to get a subscription.  
Post a Comment