Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Comments on this blog

There have been fewer comments published of late on the blog because clearly some people out there are looking to attack and smear candidates when they post comments.

If you are going to comment on a person running in the elections, please include your name.   Without a name and some contact details, I am not going publish the comments.  I know I have let a few through, but from now on I will need an actual name to publish.

Also, if you are going to allegations about someone running back them up with some evidence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are fewer comments on this blog because it is a partisan blog campaigning for candidates instead of a blog that really serves the citizens by providing information. A new low and a pity because it used to be worthwhile.

Bernard said...

I have always been partisan and never claimed to be non partisan. Last election I listed who I was actively supporting and who not. Nothing has changed