Friday, January 18, 2013

Cuthbert Holmes Work Party Saturday January 19th at 10 am

Since I talked about this recently and I am on Julian Anderson's mailing list for the park, I thought I would post the details of the work party in the park tomorrow.


Hi everyone,

 I think one more session and we should be able to tame the privet at the end of Archer’s Meadow.  Privet is appearing in all corners of the park and this particular plant is the largest that I’ve seen in the park and is probably the mother of many others.  Hopefully getting rid of such a large seed source will slow the spread.

We will be hosting a workparty this Saturday, January 19th at 10am.  We will meet at the Dysart footbridge and proceed to the site from there. 

 The weather looks as if it will cooperate once again.  Cheers.

No comments: