Monday, September 08, 2014

Tell the world about who you are supporting in the 2014 local elections and why

In 2008 and 2011 I know a lot of people checked out my blog to find out about the candidates running in the local elections. tens of thousands in the last few days of the election.   People are trying to find out as much as they can about the candidates.

I believe it is important for people to know who their options are at the ballot box.  More information is better and because of that I offer space on my blog for anyone wanting to write a piece on who they are voting for and why.

I will post your submission unedited.

Beyond liable and slander, the only restriction is that I will not post screeds that are simply attacks against someone else.

I will happily sit down over coffee with anyone running and post my take on our meeting online.  

I can be reached at
778-265-1647
snassillahie@gmail.com
BC Iconoclast on twitter

No comments: