Monday, September 08, 2008

First Candidate to use Facebook to try and Recruit.

I have been watching all the facebook groups for people running for office in Victoria. Simon Nattrass is the first one I have seen to send out this sort of a request for support.

------------------------------------------------------

Help! Help! Help!

September 7 at 10:14pm
Yes, it's time to shamelessly solicit for help with my campaign - don't worry, I don't want anyone's money.

I do, however, have some lovely fliers that are just begging to be handed out to everyone you know, or possibly even door to door.

If anyone is interested, send me an email at simonnattrass@gmail.com, and we'll figure things out from there.

Thanks to everyone who's joined this group - any support is good support!

Ciao,
Simon Nattrass
www.simonformayor.com

No comments: