This year is the first time in five years that is is realistic for me to get to any performances. I am trying to choose some plays to go to this year and I am happy to get input from the people out there about what is good to see.
So here are the shows I am thinking about:
- Die Roten Punkte - they speak to me on many levels
- Das Kabarett - could be too depressing
- The Excursionists: A Matter of Seconds - sounds like the sort of English humour I miss
- Ginger Ninjas
- Mahagonny Songspiel - Brecht is something I love
- The Cabinet of Dr Caligari - I am curious to see what they do with the old film
- Canning Session - just sounds like good comedy
- The Genghis Khan Guide to Etiquette - the title alone is a reason to go
- Public Confessions of a Public Servant - this is a government cube farm town....
- Breakfast in Vegas - sounds like my sort of performance
- Human Body Project - hmmmmm?
- The Money Fast - Wes Borg is part of this, he is formerly part of the Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie, I should take my kids to this show
- ONEymoon: (A Honeymoon for One) - sounds funny
Any advice would be much appreciated.