Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bev Horsman and Catherine Alpha campaign launch event

Bev Horsman and Catherine Alpha will be launching their campaign for re-election on Tuesday November 1st.

Time 5:00 to 6:30
Location: Michelle Pujol Room at the UVic Student Union Building.

I got a call from Catherine today telling me about event.  This is also how I found their website.   I had no idea before the call they were campaigning together, in 2008 they had not.

In talking with Catherine, I am stunned at how divided the current school board is.   As I have said before, I can not keep up on who is running and what the issues are at the school board.   Certainly SD#61 seems to go out of their way to ensure it is hard for the public to find out what they are doing.

I doubt I will make it to the event, the timing is not good for my life.

No comments: