It is time to gauge the level of commitment for change in Victoria. We have run very successful small money campaigns, only being defeated by the two groups that put 10s of thousands of dollars more than we have into their campaigns. Let's end Big Money's rule over us! It is time to start networking out harder than ever before to gather people power to defeat the big money campaign that dominate our electoral system.
We need you to commit to:
Talking to your friends, neighbours, and family members about our campaign and encouraging them to join this list, by emailing SteveFilipovic@hotmail.com remember 3 out of 4 people don't vote – we can change that.
Making a small donation $10, $20 or $50 made out to Campaign to elect Steve Filipovic and mailed to 1409 Arm Street Victoria BC V9A 4G8 - Last time we raised $2600 and managed to get a stack of votes half as tall as their $67,000 campaign, because what we stand for makes sense in today's world.
Volunteer to assist the campaign, door knocking, main streeting, sign waving, there are plenty of ways to demonstrate your confidence in this drive for change in Victoria.
Mark your calendar and join us for the AGM and Nomination meeting being held at the Vic West Community Centre 521 Craigflower Rd. on October the 12th at 6:30 pm
I look forward to hearing form you,
250 888 2588
what we are campaigning for:
1. Instigate climate action now, over 50% can be addressed at city level
2. Transition to local and organic.
3. Create reasonable solutions for the homeless. They won their case in BC Supreme Court! Its time to deliver reasonable services.
4. Create Affordable housing strategies for people to gain equity.
5. Create an open and accountable government – freedom of information! We have won that one too – time to deliver it!
6. To gather ideas and solutions and develop the political will to implement them.
7. Influence the $600 Million 3 year budget that will be spent over the next term.