Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Website for Victoria Greens

My apologies to the local Greens for not putting up the links to their websites - I thought I had done it a while ago, but with everything happening in my life, I seemed to have missed that change.

Sonya Chandler and Phillipe Lucas have this website for the city of Victoria council race.

Adam Saab has this website for his run to be Victoria's MP.

I am going to try and do a quick run check through for more candidate websites over the next day. If you know of any, please let me know, as the candidate numbers go up, I am having more and more trouble keeping on top of it. I would love to have some one come out of the woodwork and take on this task I have taken on for the Peninsula and the Westshore, I feel I am not doing those areas any justice at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I now have an official campaign website up. It's far more direct and easier to read about me and my platform.

http://www.MichelleKirby.ca

Thanks!

Corey Burger said...

Sonya and Philippe are not the only Greens running locally, as I am running for Oak Bay Council under the Green banner (and yes, that is official. I just filed my nomination papers today).