Friday, September 07, 2007

Planting the yard





I have been working on the yard of the new house, but it has been neglected for some years now. It looks like hell at the moment.

I moved about six full car loads of brush to the City of Victoria transfer station on Garbally - convenient that it is so close to where we live and that the city has made it free to drop garden and yard waste there on Saturday mornings. It is amazing how much space there is in an Optra. I moved a lot of brush.


I have some new beds in front of the house and the south yard partly cleaned out, but the area under the house deck is a huge mess still. The veggie garden is nowhere close to being used.

1 comment:

seechelle said...

I was just reaading through other parts of your blog and saw pics of your house, we do live around the corner from you on Irma and funnily enough, the man who owns the house next to us (it's a rental) grew up as a child in your house.....