If you want to formally make a presentation to the trustees on the budget, here are the guidelines you need to follow.
This is the 2009/10 budget. The school district oversees a budget of close to $170 million a year. The majority of money goes towards salaries and benefits. There are 2005.44 full time equivalent staff for 18,584.8 full time equivalent students.
Meetings on the 2010/11 budget are at the following times and locations:
- Feb 3rd 7 pm at SJ Willis 923 Topaz - Roundtable discussion on priorities
- Mar 24th 7 pm Tolmie Boardroom 556 Boleskine Road - Public presentation of the budget
- Mar 31st 7 pm SJ Willis - Public input meeting
- Apr 7th 7 pm SJ Willis - Public input meeting
- Apr 12th 7 pm SJ Willis - Public input meeting