Saturday, May 15, 2010

City of Victoria OCP Process

Readers of this blog, I would like to invite people to come by and spend an evening talking about the City of Victoria OCP and what various people think should be part of the vision for the City into the future.

I would like to host this evening on Friday June 4th at my home, starting at 7:00 pm and going till we finish.

I would like to focus on the following:

  • Visions for a great Victoria
  • Building a City that works for residential, commercial, industry and social sectors - you hopefully remember I have a passion for protecting industrial lands.
  • Making the city financially sustainable
  • Integrating the City of Victoria more closely with the other local governments


I am open to any other ideas people may have.  I am just interested in an interesting and wide range debate.

I will have my vision for an OCP on hand in a draft form for people to rip and shred if they would like to, I will be posting bits and pieces of it on here as I finish them.


If you are interested in coming, please drop me a line via the comments here, my email, my facebook profile, Vibrant Victoria, or whatever other place you can find me, I am easy enough to find.
Post a Comment