- I can make jams and jellies - low sugar is my specialty
- I can do dried fruits and fruit leather
- I can also do apple sauce and fruit purees
- I can can tomatoes or make tomato sauce
- I have a Victorio foodmill that is amazing a seperating fruit from skin and seeds.
- I have a apple peeler/corer/slicer that quickly makes apples into rings
- I have a pressure canner
I can fill jars in 125, 250, 500 and 1000 ml sizes. I have regular and wide mouth jars.
What will I charge you? Nothing if you provide the jars. What I ask is that I get to keep half of the fruit. If you want me to provide the jars, I will ask $1 per jar no matter the size.
You will notice that there are two things I did not list - pickles or juice. I have never gotten into making pickles and I do not have the right equipment to easily juice fruit.
For my own use I can stock and fish, but since I do not have a commercial kitchen, I will not preserve low acid foods for others.