Friday, November 18, 2011

Election Signs

Just a quick comment on how the signs have survived.   I have been involved with campaigns for 28 years now and in most of them signs get trashed or stolen.    This year in Victoria this has not been happening.  In fact a number of signs that I would have been surprised to last more than a day have last for weeks.

I have seen a few Dean Fortin signs knocked down. a Shellie Gudgeon one defaced, one Geoff Young one destroyed, and about 10 Paul Brown ones destroyed.   I am only counting the ones that it looked like vandalism and not weather.   You have no idea how many signs we lost in the winds in Fairfield.

I am impressed that the signs made it through the campaign this time.   I was really surprised that almost all of them survived Halloween.

No comments: