Thursday, October 20, 2011

If you live in View Royal

Here are some chances to meet Barbara Bishop-Featherstonhaugh

This is from her Facebook page.
Barbara J Bishop Fetherstonhaugh
Lets make a change.... it will be tough to get elected, so please share this update with everyone you can, and also please like my page, it helps move it along...
UPDATE FOR ALL OF THE PUBLIC. I am hosting 4 coffee parties/gatherings for eveyone to ask questions, and chat about my big passion of the Town of View Royal. 1st date is TUESDAY October 25, 2011 3 pm to 6 pm in the EA Room (basement) of the All Saints - please get the word out...this is a great time for individuals to decide whether they can support me as Mayor.
I can not find out much about her or why she is running.  She is an owner of Pete's Tent and Awning.  She seems to have been a long time resident of the area and seems to be in her early 40s.   That is about all I can figure out about her.

1 comment:

David Bratzer said...

Barb Fetherstonhaugh is also chair of the PAC at Spectrum Community School.