Friday, October 24, 2008

Comments left about candidates

Hello everyone

I am very open to people leaving comments about what they think about candidates, but I am not going to approve any comments that are ad hominem attacks, libelous, or generally very negative without substance.

I am not a fan of negative campaigning and prefer people focus on what they like and who they like.

I am posting this because I have had several comments about some of the candidates running for council in Victoria that well crossed the line. They were left without any contact details so I can not go back ask the people to modify what they are saying into a constructive manner. That said, those of you out there that posted the comments I am referring to, and you know who you are, try again without the vitroil, your name, and just the facts and I will post what you have to say.

Bernard

No comments: