Monday, May 17, 2010

Victoria OCP process

As I posted earlier, I am interested in hosting an evening for people to exchange ideas on the future of the City of Victoria.   There is a Facebook event page for this now.

I would love to have the evening be a chance for people to share their visions and ideas for the future.   I would love for it to be a mini Ideas Fair - this would be a chance for people to talk about and/or display information about their ideas.

If you have any ideas you want to get out there, I am happy to post them here or to provide links.

All I ask of people is an RSVP and come with an open and positive mind.   I value all ideas and want to give everyone a fair chance to explore what they are thinking.

I have enough space to host largish number of people inside, more if the weather is warm and dry.

No comments: