Thursday, September 27, 2012

Come Meet Tomorrow Morning (Friday Sept 28th) at 9 am to Talk Amalgamation

Hello there everyone, please come join me tomorrow morning at 9 am to talk about the issue of amalgamation in this region.   I will be at the Serious Coffee on the corner of Finlayson and Douglas.

This will be very informal with no agenda.  I just think it is important for people that are interested in municipal amalgamation in the CRD to meet with each other in person.  By meeting and talking from time to time we give each other the ideas and energy to push the issue forward.

This is not part of any organization or group working on the issue, it is just me offering a chance of like minded people to meet and talk.

I will be the tall overweight middle aged man in glasses.

No comments: